Tuesday, December 13, 2005

girls are not mean.
i repeat. IN CAPS.

GIRLS ARE NOT MEAN.

we're the sweetest things god ever created.
guys. pffffft. they just think that girls are full of gossips and nothing else. yes that's true, we talk about everything under the sun. guys do have their gossips too ya know. about which girl is hot, what game is so in, which girl they bonked or on a more boring note, vehicles. *yawn* it doesnt matter whether a guy or girl spread some news or rumour, it's equally spread around fast. i'm not a sexist. i'm talking about equality. and of course, girl talks are always a notch higher than guys'. ours are more interesting. *winks*
i can talk more about why guys are mean too. they're on a more personal scale. shall not go that far. i dont wanna be labelled as something further than mean. hoho.
so therefore girls are not mean. guys are equally mean.

and oh another thing. who goes to the girls for some gossip? it's the guys who do.

luuuuyan darling, cheer up. *hugs*
I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour).
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before).
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too).

taken from Friends theme song. hoho.