Sunday, March 20, 2005

ah here's what I'm talking about!! I fucking agree with this story! I also agree with the butt floss thingy too. Gross!!! Anyway..
Friends Are Not Like Hotels
Clicky linky! Took it from ninie's blog cuz STI wants people to pay for reading online. sheesh.

it doesn't only apply to friends. How about couples? I hate people that take relationships as a game. Anytime and anywhere u can start, end or continue from where u left off. Anytime u can just put the relationship on the edge of a cliff, taking advantage of each others weaknesses. It's understandable that a relationship must have it's ups and downs. It's how u take care of the problem that might salvage the relationship. Giving up halfway? u're a goddamn loser. U have no sense of commitment. u're a downright asshole. And do not ever take the other for granted. Appreciate that person for what they are, except bad habits for they can turn into good habits. hehe.. Don't change someone's attitude just because u cant hit it off and for the sake of being in a relationship. There's absolutely no meaning.
no one is perfect. If u are, then u are god. Which nobody is. I write about it not because I think I am the perfect friend/girlfriend ever on earth. If so, I will have thousands of people from all over the world queuing up in lines just to be my friend or marry me. But I am not. I make mistakes too. I too sometimes act the way I hate without even realizing it! So there, I am IMPERFECT! So love me like this!
I write as such because I realize it and I just wanna write it down cuz I'm not happy about such things. That's life right? Hell, it's my own blog for god's sakes. Whoever feels the pinch, might have acted the way I've been saying and thus, hates me and wants to oppose me because they think I'm referring to them. Well u know what?

it's good u feel the pinch. At least u know how u've been acting. And maybe try to work it out. It's always never too late to change bad habits. but if u still feel sore I said such things, and wanna oppose me in ur blog or in ur attitude, i say go ahead. i welcome u to do so. it reflects the fact that u cant handle ur own bad habits seen thru other people.

love,
Miss Imperfect a.k.a Nurhuda