i didnt really enjoy X-Men 3 as much as i thought i would. I anticipated the bloody movie for like what, almost a year? I mean, i loveee Jean Grey to bits and was pretty excited she's making a comeback but instead she came back as the pontianak Phoenix. Which kicks ass in a way.. She looks super hot though. I like her hair color. Moving on.
So much for the appearance of the arch angel. TAK GUNA! Figured that he would play a HE-YUGE part in the story or something. Ptuii. Ok lah won't complain that much. i'm afraid i'll ruin the story for the losers who haven't watched the movie yet. Thanks midah for the free movie and food!
So much for the appearance of the arch angel. TAK GUNA! Figured that he would play a HE-YUGE part in the story or something. Ptuii. Ok lah won't complain that much. i'm afraid i'll ruin the story for the losers who haven't watched the movie yet. Thanks midah for the free movie and food!
i ♥ ben & jerry's.
p/s : the ben & jer's is not free.



<< Home