Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Monday Monday
technopreneurship is one hell of a bore. It's sucking up all of my brain juices. i dont wanna be an entrepreneur/technopreneur. it's too much of a hassle! unless.... it's a partnership thingy and i handle the money. nyeh nyeh nyeh~!

and oh check dis out. my mum, a non tech-savvy person, told me some stranger called up her hp last thursday and my mum just said wrong number and hung up. awhile later, he sms-ed my mom saying "Hi I'm Anuar. I'm from Bangladesh. Would you like to be my friend? I have no friends here." like who the hell? my mom just ignored the bloody idiot. and anyway, she doesnt know how to sms. she's a 'dial only' person. a few mins later, he sms-ed again. "Do you want to be my friend?"

how desperate is that?

my dad called up the bangla. and threatened to beat him if he ever called again. "You want to make friend? You want me to beat you?" and he never called again. haha.. ok that was craps.