Friday, May 07, 2004

Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck
Will get you in my pants I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget
I'm gonna ask you to stop, thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upset
Get out of my head get off of my bed yeah thats what I said
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl, the one who, throws it all away..


PAPERS ARE OVER!!SEMESTER 2 IS OVERRRRR!!
right..so todae was the html/javascript paper..was mugging for it last night till it made no sense to me so i stopped and called am and went to sleep..which was like nearly 530..planned to wake up at 8 to study budden overslept..bwahaha..so woke up at 9++ study abit then go skool..in a cab..with smot,am and izyan..bwahaha..so i sat the paper with fingers crossed..though it kinda went well with me..i dun wanna say much cuz its a written test and plus god knows i might have written crap and not know it..and yeah btw the math paper on last tues,dun even talk about it..craps.

VAN HELSING..MAGNIFIQUE!
last dae of paper ape lagi..go enjoy ah!watched van helsing with smot,am,fel and faisal..was a trully drop dead roll on the floor darn good movie..i wud rate it a 5 outta 5..hell yeah..one of the best movies i've seen so far..a run for my money..ifah cant go cuz..i duno mayb she had plans?neeway after dat went makan at far east..

PLANS FOR TOMORROW?
i duno..mayb a cycle down to the beach..been wanting to do dat since last week but it's either i woke up too late..lazy at the last minute or it's been raining..so we'll see about dat tmrw..see ya..