Thursday, February 12, 2004

spent almost the whole dae not studying..i'm just moody for the past few days i dunno why..NYP open house todae..damn packed in school..nad and her frens came over and told me who the cheeky looking guy was..i'm shocked..haha nad.ifah puji kau lawa seh! *pheeeweet!* too bad u didnt get a chance to meet amzar..cuz i'm pretty sure u guys can click on the spot *rolls her eyes out of jealousy* haha just kiddin.. :)
saw sha perform choir todae..he looks cute and innocent up there..me n fel keep trying to divert his attention and make him laugh.WE SUCCEEDED!he got a scolding from his teacher for laughing on stage..haha fel..we're great partners in getting people in trouble,aren't we?wesley(amzar's stalker) was somewhere in the crowd,waving and smiling to sha..too bad amzar,you missed him..muahahaha..
after school we were entertained by Mr. Cock's crazy antics..with the yellow sticky paper pasted/stapled to his t-shirt..he's neverending making a fool of himself..so embarrassing..but who cares?it's for fun and laughter..i like such people who are daring like dat!life is gonna be boring without these people around..

For those interested in this song's lyrics :
Bic Runga
Sway

Don't stray
Don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes
When you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go
Losing myControl
I'm practicing your name
So I can say it
To your face it doesn't
Seem right
To look you in the eye
Let all the things
You mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time
Tell you why
I say it's
Infinitely true

Chorus:
Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you

And there's no cure
And no way to be sure
Why everythings turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired
I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now
It all turns sour
Come sweeten
Every afternoon

Chorus 2X:

Its all because of you
Its all because of you

Now it all turns sour
Come sweeten
Every afternoon
It's time
Tell you why
I say it's
Infinitely true

Chorus 2X:

Its all because of you
Its all because of you
Its all because of you